Range of Light Gypsy Tour: 8/30 – 9/1

Forums Rides Range of Light Gypsy Tour: 8/30 – 9/1

• Creator
    Topic
  • #10604 Reply
    Eric Wolf
    Keymaster
      @wolf

Anyone else interested in doing this ride? I know Troy and Michelle rode last year and expressed interest. Any others? Brandon?

https://bmwnorcal.org/ROL

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
      • #10606 Reply
        Karl Wagner
        Participant
          @sharons-hubby

We are in Eric, we will be two up.

I put it on the club calendar, looking forward to it!

• #10609 Reply
          Chris Roady
          Participant
            @chris

Wish I could Eric, but will be on vacation with the Mrs and unavailable.

• #10670 Reply
            Bill Allen
            Blocked
              @lucky

Seriously thinking about doing this event. I’ve done it a few times and enjoyed every time. After our move in May, I went camping with the Airheads in Big Bear. Ida asked me how long I was going to be gone. I said “One night”. She said “Really? After the move, you should go for a week!”

😀

Can’t really pass on opportunites like that, right?

What I’m think of doing is leaving mid-day Thursday stopping around Bakersfield and rolling into Grass Valley on Friday. After the event, I would like to head over to the coast and ride north to south from Mendocino to Morro Bay. Maybe some side trips in between.

On Thursday, I would then head over to Kings Canyon and join the Airheads for their annual campout in the Sequoias coming home on Sunday.

Nothing over 400 miles in a day is my goal. Camping every night, except maybe Bakersfield.

I’ll keep everyone posted on my plans.

Viewing 2 reply threads
          Reply To: Range of Light Gypsy Tour: 8/30 – 9/1

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
          Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: