Porterville Weekend – June 11-13

Porterville Weekend – June 11-13

Forums Rides Porterville Weekend – June 11-13

• Creator
    Topic
  • #14251 Reply
    Ron Zablocki
      @ron-z

This is a new event for club! This will be a weekend in Porterville, staying at the Best Western Porterville Inn where we have reserved a block of 12 rooms for the club. We’re getting a 10% discount on the rooms, with single rooms normally going for $139/night and double bed rooms at $149/night. Our club rate will be $125.10/night single bed and $134.10/night double bed. Make sure to make your reservation by Friday, June 4th to get the discounted rate.

UPDATE: The Best Western Porterville Inn indicated that we get the 10% discount if we can reserve 10 rooms. The block of 12 rooms set aside for us is 10 single bed rooms, and 2 double bed rooms.

We will meet at Panera Bread in La Canada Friday morning at 9:00AM, and leaving at 9:30AM. Be sure to arrive gassed up and ready. An awesome Saturday ride has been planned along some great roads!

PLEASE sign up on the Ride List so we can get an accurate head count of who’s attending.

More details to follow soon…

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
      • #14258 Reply
        Dan Burtt
        Participant
          @dlburtt

I plan to participate.

• #14260 Reply
          Ron Zablocki
            @ron-z

Here are the preliminary GPX routes for the Friday ride up to the Best Western Porterville Inn, and the Saturday day ride. These may change, but for now I think they work!

• #14354 Reply
            Ron Zablocki
              @ron-z

This awesome weekend is coming up in less than 3 weeks!

Remember, when you make the hotel reservation to indicate that you’re with the South Coast BMW Motorcycle Club! Also, make your reservations by June 4th, as that’s how long they’ll hold the block of 12 rooms for.

I’ve attached PDF files of the route information for Fri and Sat.

• #14384 Reply
              Ron Zablocki
                @ron-z

The ride’s meetup location is:
                Panera Bread
                990 Town Center
                La Canada, CA, 91011

Meet there at 9am with a departure time of 9:30am, or get there a little earlier for breakfast or coffee. We’ll be having lunch in Bakersfield right after the gas stop, and there’s a few fast food places there – Carl’s Jr, Wendy’s, etc.

Dinner plans are open for both Fri and Sat nights, there’s a few restaurants near the Inn that we can choose from.

Let me know if there are any questions!

• #14386 Reply
                Ron Zablocki
                  @ron-z

I made a slight change for Saturday’s route, so I’ve attached updated GPX and PDF files.

As of now you can consider these to be the final routes for Friday and Saturday.

• #14413 Reply
                  Ron Zablocki
                    @ron-z

I forgot to add the address of the meetup location for the new folks:
                    Panera Bread
                    990 Town Center Dr
                    La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011

Viewing 5 reply threads
                Reply To: Porterville Weekend – June 11-13

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
                Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: