Forums General Panamint Springs Needs Help

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
    • #13439 Reply
      Chris Roady
      Participant
        @chris

* Suggestion Box Item for the BoD * perhaps the SCBMWRC could make a donation to the GFM linked above?

• #13440 Reply
        David Eastly
        Participant
          @dave

Good idea!

• #13455 Reply
          Chris Roady
          Participant
            @chris

Thanks to the BoD for considering and voting on this suggestion, even though it was not approved.

• #13487 Reply
            Danny Wassenaar
            Participant
              @danny-w

Thank you guys for finding out about, and for sharing the hyperlink to the “Keep the Lights On” fundraiser for Panamint Springs Resort. The nicely worded description also includes a video now that explains their plight.

It’s unfortunate there are, and will continue to be, increasingly more and more small businesses in need of help and support. I personally feel the Board made the correct vote; and, am hopeful that our club members individually take the time to read PSR’s situation and decide for themselves whether or not to donate.

• #13488 Reply
              Chris Roady
              Participant
                @chris

Thanks Danny and I hope my comment was received as intended. Honest appreciation for the BoD being responsive to a member request.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            Reply To: Panamint Springs Needs Help

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
            Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: