November General Meeting

November General Meeting

Forums Calendar Events November General Meeting

• Creator
    Topic
    Ric Magrath
      @ric-magrath

Come join your friends for our General Meeting on Saturday, November 2nd.  This year eight club members, including five BOD members, are entered in the Moto Adventure Rally, headquartered at Stagecoach Trails RV Resort, located just east of Julian. We’ll hold our General Meeting and share hoagie sandwiches provided by the local deli. Please bring some cash to pitch in for the sandwiches.

Meet up with fellow club members at Irv Seaver BMW Motorcycles at 8:00 am, grab a coffee and a breakfast sandwich at the Flat Track Cafe and hit the road at 8:30 am. It is approximately a 3 hour ride, plus breaks, to the venue so plan on arriving about 12:00 – 12:30 pm.

To help us provide enough lunch, PLEASE sign up on the event page!

Stagecoach Trails and RV Campground.   7878 Great Southern Overland Stage Route, Julian, CA 92036    Campsite 88.  ( Look for the Club Banner.)

Following lunch and the General Meeting spend some time and wander through Rally central and check out the vendors before heading home.

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
      Replies
        Thomas Watson
        Participant
          @tewatson

Have to miss this one, family event in San Diego.

Tom

Ed Taylor
            @etaylorrisksolutions-inc-com

Rick,  I am sorry I cant make this.  Our family is connecting Nov 2nd.  I sure sounds like a good outing/meeting location.  Ed

Viewing 1 reply thread
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.