New Membership

Forums General New Membership

• Creator
    Topic
  • #3660 Reply
    Dale Sprosty
    Participant
      @cupcake

I’d like to welcome our newest SCBMWRC member Steve Hughson. Steve had met several of us at our weekly Sunday morning coffee gathering at HK (and yes in spite of that he still wanted to join). Steve will be a great fit for the club and vice versa. Here is a brief Bio I asked Steve to submit. Glad you’re on board Steve and look forward to riding with you soon.

Steve Hughson
      Bikes I’ve owned: Dirt DRZ400 then KTM450. Street “1999” BMW LT (beast), “2004” BMW 1150, Currently “2005” 1200RT

Ø Memorable rides: I like distance riding. My parents used to live in Sedona and I would ride out there frequently to see them. I once was with friends up in Mammoth with my DRZ Dirt Bike. I got bored with dirt and took off up 395 for a day ride and ended up in Lake Tahoe for a late lunch and a cold ride home. But a great ride!

Ø I am a solo rider with a great wife who is very willing to meet me in a resort and at group gatherings (not willing to sit on the back of a bike for hours)

Ø Life is an adventure. I surf, sail, scuba dive, mountain climb, Snow Ski ,and used to bicycle race.

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
      • #3662 Reply
        Karl Wagner
        Participant
          @sharons-hubby

Welcome Steve, look forward to meeting you and hope you enjoy this group as much as my wife and I have the last 3 years.

• #3673 Reply
            Steve Hughson
            Participant
              @steve-hughson

Thanks Karl, I look forward to meeting you soon.

• #3666 Reply
            Richard Catarineau
            Keymaster
              @rick-webmaster

Nice to have another 2005 RT rider! Welcome Steve.

• #3675 Reply
              John Crittenden
              Participant
                @john-c

Welcome, Steve! Will you be making the Sept 11 General Meeting?

• #3702 Reply
                Steve Hughson
                Participant
                  @steve-hughson

Hi John,

I couldn’t attend as I was vacationing (sailing offshore). I look forward to the next event and meeting fellow riders.

Viewing 3 reply threads
              Reply To: New Membership

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
              Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: