Forums General MotoBags Pannier Discount Offered

• Creator
    Topic
  • #8699 Reply
    Chris Roady
    Participant
      @chris

SCBMWRC,
      I received the email below via our membership contact page. These look nice but are very pricy … let me know if anyone wants me to follow up with him for the 20% discount code.
      Chris

Greetings! Blake here with Lone Rider.
      As a chartered BMW Motorcycle Owners Club, we would like to offer you and your fellow club members with an exclusive discount on Lone Rider products! Namely, our new highly advanced adventure motorcycle luggage system – the Lone Rider MotoBags.

The MotoBags feature a Semi-Rigid design constructed from a synthetic material called Hypalon – an incredibly durable material used in whitewater rafts and other extreme applications. They are 100% waterproof and feature a lockable, roll-top closure. The Semi-Rigid design of the MotoBags allows the user to enjoy the advantages of both hard panniers and soft bags. It also ensures that in the case of a fall, the MotoBags/luggage racks will not become damaged, nor will the rider become injured in the way that is common when a hard case falls onto a rider’s leg. The MotoBags feature a universal mounting system and come in 3 sizes: 31 Liter, 38 Liter, and 45 Liter. You can find more information and photos of the MotoBags here: Lone Rider MotoBags

We would like to offer you and your fellow club members a limited-time 20% discount on orders of the MotoBags. If you or other club members are interested in our offer, please let me know and I will supply you with a special discount code to use in our webshop!

Reply To: MotoBags Pannier Discount Offered

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: