Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
    • #12623 Reply
      Eric Wolf
      Keymaster
        @wolf

Hi Jesse,
        I’m registered and I just spoke to a potential new member today. He’s registered for the getaway and lives in OC. Interested in the club and wanted to know if we’re planning a ride up together. I hope so. Will depend on everyone’s Friday work schedules.

I invite others! It was super fun last year. The event is small enough to meet great people–In fact, I got together at national with the couple I met at the getaway last year. And you are likely to win a door prize since its so small.

Dinner on Friday night. I’ll set up a Sat ride–probably PCH, Naciemento, Carmel Valley.

• #12670 Reply
        Alan DeCarr
        Participant
          @adecarr

Before the date was changed, I had signed up and wife and I were planning on the trip. When the event was postponed and new date announced, it happens to be right in the middle of the time our grandkids are coming down for a visit. This looks like a great event and the hotel is awesome. Next time for us.

• #12689 Reply
          Eric Wolf
          Keymaster
            @wolf

Sorry you can’t make it Alan.

• #12863 Reply
            Jessie Vaca
            Participant
              @jtb-vaca

Hey Eric, do you grill plan on attending the get away?

• #12865 Reply
              Eric Wolf
              Keymaster
                @wolf

Jesse, thanks for checking in on this.

I just spoke to MOA to confirm that the event is still on. Additional info:
                – MOA is monitoring guidance from the state of California and will make changes as necessary.
                – MOA is sending a letter out tomorrow or Friday (July 16 or 17) to all who are registered with more info.
                – The dinners on Friday and Saturday nights will be held outside.
                – I’m still planning to go and am willing to lead a ride up on Friday and a Saturday ride.
                – I’m not sure yet if I’ll attend the dinners. I’ll have to see how they are set up and determine how safe I feel.

If you are going, please reply here and let me know. Since this is not on our ride list, I have no idea how many are signed up.
                thanks and blessings

• #12867 Reply
                Jessie Vaca
                Participant
                  @jtb-vaca

Thats cool Eric, I spoke to the MOA yesterday also. My brother will be joining u, you might want to reach ut to Howard Bland, he mentioned he might go but then he also said he was not going.
                  Lets discuss a plan, my number is 859-396-9667

• #12870 Reply
                  Jessie Vaca
                  Participant
                    @jtb-vaca

FYI, I spoke with MOA yesterday to get my brother a spot.They have had some cancelations, so if you want to go do not be put off with the site saying its sold out. They have limited admissions for sale, if you want to go you still can call them to reserve a spot.

• #12871 Reply
                    Eric Wolf
                    Keymaster
                      @wolf

Hey Los Osos Riders,
                      I have Jessie, his brother, and David going. Are there any others? Howard?

For our route up on Friday, we’ll meet at the Starbucks in La Canada just off of the 210. KSU at 10:00 will get us there by 3:00 for check in. The first leg is to Frazier Park, then over the mountain (Hudson Ranch Road) (this is the fun part 😁!) to New Cayuma, then 166 to 101 to Los Osos.

Sat I was thinking PCH to Carmal, then Carmel Valley Road to 101, to Paso Robles, hwy 46 to Old Creek Rd, then PCH back to the hotel.

I’m open to changes if others have ideas. We could go over Nacimiento-Fergusson Rd to the mission if some have not been over that route.

• #14135 Reply
                      Ron Zablocki
                        @ron-z

Unfortunately, Lorna and I have had to cancel for this weekend due to other commitments. So a room has opened up at the Sea Pines Resort if anyone is interested.

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    Reply To: Los Osos MOA Get Away

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
                    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: