Borrego Springs 2021

Forums Calendar Events Borrego Springs 2021

• Creator
    Topic
  • #13110 Reply
    Bill Allen
    Blocked
      @lucky

Borrego Springs Camping/Hotel overnight. Hotel reservations are on your own should you choose to stay in a hotel. There are options nearby.

We’ve planned a weekend trip to Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Friday, March 19th to Sunday, March 21st. The club has reserved Group Site (TBD) at the Borrego – Palm Canyon campground. There are hotels very close by in Borrego Springs for those who prefer not to camp. Bring your own chow or make the short trip to nearby restaurants. Bill Allen’s World Famous Margarita Bar will be available Friday night. It would be great if a few of the attendees would bring snacks (chips, salsa, finger food). Make your way to and from the site according to your own schedule; we’ll conduct a group day ride on Saturday. Ride leader for Saturday will be selected Friday night.
      Each person who stays at the campground is asked to pay the club $15.00 per person per night. This fee will offset the cost to the club for the campsite and will pay for plenty of firewood each night. Additionally, the club will reimburse the parking fee of $10.00 per-vehicle-per-night that the park will collect from all riders after the first six arrivals. The first six to arrive will pay $15.00 per night to the club, for a total of $30.00 for two nights. Anyone arriving afterwards, will pay $15.00 per night to the club and $10.00 per night to the park, for a total of $50.00 for two nights. The club will reimburse the parking fee to those riders who pay it (present your receipt to the event’s organizer upon arrival), making everyone’s final cost $30.00 for two nights. Please bring cash in the exact amount for your stay.

The event is limited to 25 people. Please use the ride list and only add to the ride list if you are serious about attending. Otherwise, there may be some who want to attend but failed to join the ride list early enough. This event is for current SCBMWRC members only. Space permitting, guests may attend. Cost for guests is $25.00 per person per night.

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
      • #13111 Reply
        Ron Zablocki
          @ron-z

Hi Bill – are you also planning the Sat day ride?

• #13112 Reply
          Chris Roady
          Participant
            @chris

don’t see it in the Ride list yet but I am in!

• #13113 Reply
            Ed Taylor
              @etaylorrisksolutions-inc-com

I am in for camping at Borrego. I will add my name to the ride list when I can. Ed

• #13134 Reply
              Bill Allen
              Blocked
                @lucky

Ron Z – Saturday day ride is covered in the announcement. John C did a great job last time. I’m sure someone will do an equally stellar job this year.

• #13137 Reply
                John Crittenden
                Participant
                  @john-c

I’m in for camping also. There will be a Saturday day ride, never fear! Maybe a jaunt around the Salton Sea this time?

Viewing 4 reply threads
              Reply To: Borrego Springs 2021

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
              Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: