Club Picnic—9 July

Forums Calendar Events Club Picnic—9 July

• Creator
    Topic
  • #15762 Reply
    John Crittenden
    Participant
      @john-c

Our Club Picnic is coming up 9 July, so time to sign up on the Ride LIst, either Yes or No, preferably Yes.

As usual, the Club will provide barbecue meats/main dishes, drinks, utensils/plates, condiments.    Please let me or Beth know ([email protected] or [email protected]), or post here if you will be bringing an appetizer, side dish, or dessert.

As in the last several years, the venue is Yorba Regional Park, starting at 10 a.m. 9 July.  There’s lots to do there—-bicycling, they rent boats at the lake, walking, sitting under a tree, games.     I will be there by 8 to pick out a good spot, with shade, etc.  (Feel free to come early if you want!).

Please let me know if you have any questions.

LInk to Calendar SCer Annual Picnic!

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
      • #15769 Reply
        Eric Wolf
        Keymaster
          @wolf

Tons of fun last year. Thanks John and Beth for leading again!

• #15815 Reply
          John Crittenden
          Participant
            @john-c

Another Call to sign up on the Ride List. Please! Just a bit more than 2 weeks. And to let Beth or I know what side, appetizer, dessert you are planning on bringing.

• #15824 Reply
            Erasmo Brenes
            Participant
              @erasmo-b

Diane and I will be attending. We’ll bring a Quinoa Salad.

• #15825 Reply
              John Crittenden
              Participant
                @john-c

Thanks, Erasmo and Diane

• #15849 Reply
                David Eastly
                Participant
                  @dave

Dave and Nicole will bring a cooler with ice, cole slaw and a giant banner.

• #15853 Reply
                  Carl Tung
                  Participant
                    @tung

Carl and Connie will bring Asian seafood egg rolls.

• #15854 Reply
                    John Crittenden
                    Participant
                      @john-c

Thanks to all for a great Picnic! Excellent food and friends! I’m gonna miss Presidenting over you all!

A couple of notes: Two cooler bags were left behind. If you want them, I can return them to you, otherwise I will add them to the leftover Picnic supplies.

Also, a coffee thermos/mug was by one of the tables. Let me know who it belongs to!

Thanks again.

• #15864 Reply
                      Gilbert Galvez
                      Participant
                        @gilbertgalvez

Good turn out of club members in our picnic. It has been fun having you John as our president. I hope you will still be joining the club rides and participate planning on rides for the group. I know the new group of board members has a lot of enthusiasm to make our club better. Just what Eric said, he has big shoes to fill and we will be behind him for support.

• #15865 Reply
                        Gilbert Galvez
                        Participant
                          @gilbertgalvez

Good turn out of club members in our picnic. It has been fun having you John as our president. I hope you will still be joining the club rides and participate planning on rides for the group. I know the new group of board members has a lot of enthusiasm to make our club better. Just what Eric said, he has big shoes to fill and we will be behind him for support.

Viewing 8 reply threads
                      Reply To: Club Picnic—9 July

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
                      Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: