New Member- TC

New Member- TC

Forums General New Member- TC

• Creator
    Topic
  • #907 Reply
    Anonymous

Greetings…..I just wanted to introduce myself as a new member. I’m Tom Cawein (pronounced Kaw-Wine) with a nickname of TC. I’ve been riding for over 30 years with the first 25 on Yamaha’s. I then ventured out with a Moto Guzzi Stelvio, followed by a Ducati Multistrada GT (which I still have but will probably sell) and finally sold my soul for my neighbors H-D Electra Glide (ughh, too big and heavy). I got smart and traded in the Harley for a 2015 R1200GS in late November. Man, what a bike…soon becoming my all time favorite. I also have some Vespa scooters so that’s how I met Erasmo. I work at GE Capital financing motorcycle dealers. Looking forward to some fun rides…..Cheers TC

Viewing 7 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
      • #909 Reply
        John Crittenden
        Participant
          @john-c

Welcome, TC! Will you be making the ride this Saturday? I believe Erasmo is.

And when you get a chance, put a photo in place of that Smiley Face, unless that is you!

• #910 Reply
          Richard Catarineau
          Keymaster
            @rick-webmaster

John – actually, this is a new member that went directly to the new site. I sent him this. His email is [email protected]. He’ll need to become a member the old way.

Hi Tom,

Welcome to the club. However, you reached our site under development. The credit card function is turned off so you aren’t charged. How did you get to our site?

The real current site is https://scbmwrc.com/

Let me know and we’ll get you set up with membership.

• #911 Reply
            Anonymous

I think I’m good Rick. Please check your email you sent me on 1/5 welcoming me. I applied/paid in Dec. via the old site instructions. I got to this site and followed the instructions via the newsletter. I do need to get rid of the smiley face! I’ll be on the ride Saturday.
              Cheers
              TC

• #912 Reply
              Richard Catarineau
              Keymaster
                @rick-webmaster

Tom, right, now I remember you. We’re all good then. See you Sat!

• #914 Reply
                Anonymous

Cool….Smiley face gone….Pic from my company ID replaced it. It’s a few years old so I need to update it sometime down the road…haha. See you Saturday.

• #919 Reply
                  Paul Nelson
                  Participant
                    @paul

Welcome Tom, I’m looking forward to meeting you. Cya soon, Paul Nelson

• #928 Reply
                    Anonymous

It was great to meet so many SC BMW RC members yesterday on the “Rock Inn” ride. Thanks for being so gracious and welcoming. See you down the road! TC (Tom)

• #930 Reply
                      Dale Sprosty
                      Participant
                        @cupcake

Glad you could join the ride Tom. Yopu fit right in

Dale

Viewing 7 reply threads
                    Reply To: New Member- TC

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
                    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: