Navigation App For The Club

Forums General Navigation App For The Club

• Creator
    Topic
  • #8162 Reply
    Bill Reitz
    Participant
      @bill-r

I, as well as others in the Club, have been toying with a route app that can be used by both PC’s & Mac’s. The name is MyRoute-app.com. It is a cloud based program so you can lay out routes on either a computer, phone, or tablet and they can be followed on a phone or downloaded to a GPS device. The program originated in the Netherlands but is now multi- lingual. The developers put out webinars, YouTube how to videos, that explain the functions. There is a free version that I have been using and there is a paid version that offers the use of four different maps to be sure everyone using a route is taking the same turns.
      The latest Webinar can be viewed at: https://www.myrouteapp.com/en/webinar/view?video=37&auth=f0WSWuj4
      It offers an overview of the paid version Gold but also shows what can be done with the free version. The actual instruction starts at about 4 minutes so fast forward to there. I recommend you watch some of the Webinars to see if this might be a routing tool that would work for all South Coasters.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    Viewing 0 reply threads
    Reply To: Navigation App For The Club

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
    Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: