Hawthorne Police Dept. Safety Training

Forums General Hawthorne Police Dept. Safety Training

• Creator
    Topic
  • #4464 Reply
    Bill Reitz
    Participant
      @bill-r

Here’s the latest update, notice the February WOMEN ONLY training date.

If you have friends you want to refer to the Ride to Live class here is our 2017 schedule.

Note that in February, for the first time, we have scheduled a “women’s only” class.

January and May classes are almost filled but the remainder are pretty wide open for now.

Before anyone asks, we are only taking first timers in the classes due to demand.

Our new “Canyon Course” will be starting up in March/April for those who have already been through Ride to Live so keep checking for announcements or shoot me an email and I will put you on the waiting list (name/email/phone number needed).

Ride safe!

Ti

Lieutenant Ti Goetz
      Traffic Bureau Commander
      Hawthorne Police Department | 12501 Hawthorne Blvd, Hawthorne, CA 90250
      T: 310 349-2702| E: [email protected]
      HawthornePolice.com RideToLiveHPD.org

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
      Replies
      • #4466 Reply
        John Crittenden
        Participant
          @john-c

Here is the official flyer from Lt. Goetz. I will put all the dates on our Calendar, with a link to this topic. I highly recommend this training, and may even do it again later this year!

• #4499 Reply
          Karl Wagner
          Participant
            @sharons-hubby

FYI,

The Rialto PD is taking a lesson from the Hawthorne PD and hosting their own Ride to Live Course. Here is an email I received about it from the Hawthorne organizer, officer Goetz.

Karl

Folks,

We’re happy to give a shout out for our brothers in blue at the Rialto PD.

They will be hosting their first Ride to Live class on February 25th.

If you know people out that way who might want to attend, have them call or email Motor Officer Jerome Wilson at 909 820-2525 ext 2131 / [email protected]

Let’s root for other departments to join the Ride to Live program!

Ti

Lieutenant Ti Goetz
            Traffic Bureau Commander
            Hawthorne Police Department | 12501 Hawthorne Blvd, Hawthorne, CA 90250
            T: 310 349-2702| E: [email protected]
            HawthornePolice.com RideToLiveHPD.org

Viewing 1 reply thread
        Reply To: Hawthorne Police Dept. Safety Training

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
        Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: