Reply To: Kernville Ride

Reply To: Kernville Ride

Forums Rides Kernville Ride Reply To: Kernville Ride

Dale Sprosty
Participant
    @cupcake

I am looking forward to the Kernville club ride on the 14th of October. There will be 2 meet up locations. For thoser that want to meet in Orange county we will be leaving the Panera Bread location at the corner of Jamboree and Irvine Blvd at 7:30 am. KSU at 8:00 am for the ride up the 15 to Mountain Top Cafe. The address is:
    7637 Highway 138
    Phelan, Ca. 92371
    (760) 249-4811
    It is located right at the junction of the 138 and the 2. We will leave from this location at 10:00 am. See maps for routes. I am still looking at/working on the return route but will have that uploaded for all attendees this weekend. The weather forecast for the Kernville area that weekend is mid 70-80 degrees for all three days with no snow or rain forecasted. Should be beautiful this time of year.
    I have dinner reservations Friday night at the That’s Italian Restaurant for the group. They did a great job last year for the large group we had and they are looking forward to seeing us again this year. We can decide as a group where we want to dine Saturday night and I will make the reservations when we get up there.
    A special thank you to Bill Reitz for his input and map suggestions. Hopefully we can get all the way up Breckenridge in his and Karen’s honor. I look forward to seeing everyone on the 14th, if not before!!