Reply To: MOA Rally, Redmond OR, June 13-16

Reply To: MOA Rally, Redmond OR, June 13-16

Forums Calendar Events MOA Rally, Redmond OR, June 13-16 Reply To: MOA Rally, Redmond OR, June 13-16

Eric Wolf
Keymaster
    @wolf

Hi All!

So far we have 7 on the one-week agenda and 7 on the two-week agenda, with three people driving/trailering.  Awesome!  Thanks for the interest.

Ric and I are working on routes up and have scheduled zoom meetings for Sunday, Feb 25th, at 2:00 in the afternoon, and Monday, Feb 26th, in the evening at 7:00 pm.  I’ll send the zoom link later but please block off your calendars to attend one of these meetings.  The goal of the meetings (same for both meetings) is to set expectations, confirm the route, discuss sightseeing, who is camping/hoteling, answer questions, etc.

If you are on the fence about going, that is the time to get your questions answered and thereafter quickly make a decision.  We need to firm things up so that we can make reservations.

Finally, if there are members who are just now catching up with this trip, there is still plenty of room so respond letting me know that you want to join the ride.

Everyone, sign up on the Event Page here.