- This event has passed.
FALL COLORS 2021
October 15, 2021 - October 17, 2021
Fall Colors Narrative
Greetings, South Coasters. Let us start the planning activities for the Fall Colors Tour. First, a few items to know:
1) This is a fall colors tour. For those who are riding with me, we will often stop, snap pictures and remove helmets.
2) If point 1 is not your cup of tea, I suggest a ride that better suits your style. I will post GPX files of the route I will take and the lunch stop location at June Lake, so feel free to do your own thing and meet us for food and libations at the end of the day.
3) Group riding is optional. Some like to ride with the group, and others don’t. Do what you prefer to do and see you there!
4) If you do your personal choice route, the milage contest actuals will be the published miles from the GPX.
5) Weather this time of year can be interesting. Bring warm gear and rain gear just in case. I did this ride once without warm gear, and I had to borrow some base layers – thank you, Danny! 🙂
I am working with Creekside Inn for the rooms and will serve as the base camp of our trip. I do not yet have the block room details, but I am working with them and waiting for a response.
https://www.bishopcreeksideinn.com/ – check out their website. Members have stayed here previously, and the experience, cleanliness etc. was a positive one.
Stay tuned to the rider thread for more details and I look forward to a fun ride.