- This event has passed.
January 23, 2016 - January 24, 2016
Solvang Inn & Cottages
1518 Mission Drive
Solvang, CA 93463
You can check for Rates & Availability, book from the site or call the number above.
Check-In Time is 2 PM
1 Queen bed $147.00 + tax. Cancel policy: 48-hour, if less than 48 hours, they $25 fee.
Free Continental Breakfast (no eggs, sausages, etc., it is after all a bakery) is served across the street at:
Olsen’s Danish Village Bakery
1529 Mission Drive, Solvang
Hours: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Meetup place: Irv Seaver Motorcycles
Meetup time: 8 AM, so that we get there in the afternoon, and maybe someone wants to do some local rides.I am attaching 2 PDF files – Going (270 miles in 6 hours) and coming (260 miles in 6.5 hours)
Lunch going: Boonie Thai Restaurant in Santa Maria. A rest stop at Chevron in Ojai. Last fill up before arrival is at Buellton at Chevron.
Lunch coming: : Quizno’s at Frazer Park near I-5 and gas fill up.Weather forcast:
- Orange: Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 64F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Humidity 73%
- Ojai: Rain showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 66F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Humidity 72%
- Solvang: Saturday Morning – Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 63F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 20%. Humidity 76%.
- Saturday Evening – A few clouds. Low 45F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Humidity 90%. Sunset at 5:21 PM
- Solvang: Morning – Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High near 65F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 0%. Humidity 64%. Sunrise at 7:05 AM