- This event has passed.
Pinnacles Campground, Pinnacles National Park
September 10 - September 12
Here is the ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW… Call, email, or text me with your questions. Eric, 949 636-4769
- Meet at Panera Bread in LaCanada at 8:00 am, Friday, Sept 10th.
- Camping: Pinnacles Campground group site (holds 20 pax, 5 vehicles (more motos?))
- Onsite camp store: hours 9 am – 5 pm
- Swimming pool
- Showers for a fee
- Onsite tent cabins. Make your own reservations
- Hotels: there are many hotels in King City, a 45 minute, 30 mile ride away. Make your own reservations.
- Friday Route (more or less). A long day: 350 miles, ~ 9 hours)
- We’ll jump on Angeles Forest Highway to Aliso Canyon Road then North to Lake Hughes.
- From there, cut northwest to Gorman continuing over Hudson Ranch Road.
- We’ll pick up Hwy 33 for a short distance linking up with Carrisa Highway and La Panza Road, taking us to 101 for just a short distance.
- Jumping off in Bradley, we’ll conclude the trip on Indian Valley and Peach Tree Roads
- Saturday route. 250 miles, 7 hours
- From the campground, north on Highway 25 through San Juan Bautista cutting across to Highway 1.
- Tracing the coast all the way up to San Gregorio where we will turn up the mountain for lunch at Alice’s Restaurant.
- Then south on Skyline Blvd to Hwy 9 (one of my absolute favorite roads!), to Santa Cruz where we reverse the route up ending back at the campground.
- Bonus: depending on time, it would be great to take the Big Basin Way loop. If you’ve never ridden this, well, you need to add it to your bucket!
- Sunday Route ??? TBD.